Ferrous Ammonium Sulfate, Granular
The combination of soluble Iron, Nitrogen and Sulfur contained in QC Corporation’s Diamond Brand® Granular Ferrous Ammonium Sulfate 15% Fe 10% N promotes the following advantages for fairways, greens, turf grass, trees and ornamentals:
- Enhances quick and full greening responses from Iron when combined with Nitrogen.
- Eliminates iron chlorosis, enhancing chlorophyll synthesis, photosynthesis and a greater availability of energy for translocation to the roots of turf grass and plants.
- Helps condition alkaline soils to allow uptake of immobilized soluble micronutrient salts.
- Generates greater root growth, improved turf quality and greater recovery from drought when frequent Iron applications are supplemented with Nitrogen applications.
- Kills moss while improving the growth and color of grass.
In addition, QC Corporation offers the advantage of varying the iron to nitrogen ratio to meet any specific application.